JOINING CURTIN DIVERS
Membership is available to currently enrolled Curtin students, Curtin alumni (within last 5 years) and current Curtin staff/university associates.
Membership is yearly, and runs from Curtin semester one census date (usually end of teaching week 4, semester one) to the following years semester one census date.
Membership fees are as follows:
- Curtin Students (with Guild) – $10 *can be paid with 2 guild diary clubs vouchers
- Curtin Students (non-Guild) – $15
- Curtin Alumni (up to 5 years since graduation) – $25
- Curtin Staff/University Associates – $40
- Hire gear at discounted rates
- Social events and functions
- Regular club diving
- Dive travel
- Rottnest diving with UECWA aboard the Cape Cruiser
CLICK THE APPROPRIATE LINK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD A MEMBERSHIP FORM
Membership forms can be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Note all non current Curtin student memberships (i.e alumni & staff) require a nomination by a current club member, and approval by the Curtin Divers committee. Fees will not be collected until approval is granted. Club resources cannot be accessed unless membership is approved.